Invisalign Miami offers a new solution to straighten your teeth without wearing uncomfortable metal braces. Using the Invisalign® system, Invisalign Miami can give you great results, often in less time and for about the same cost as traditional metal braces.
The Invisalign® system uses a series of clear, custom-made retainers that fit perfectly over your teeth. Invisalign® uses patented technology to create removable aligners so you can eat and drink freely. You can also brush and floss your teeth as you normally would.
How does Invisalign® work?
The Invisalign® system predicts your teeth’s movement using advanced computer imaging technology. Once your teeth straightening course has been determined using this technology, a series of custom-fit, individually made aligners is precisely manufactured to move your teeth through each stage of your Invisalign® treatment.
As your teeth straighten, you’ll be given new Invisalign® aligners. You’ll visit the dentist once every six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as per your treatment plan. On average, your appointment at Invisalign Miami will take between 15 and 30 minutes. Total treatment time averages 9-15 months.
What are the benefits of Invisalign®?
Unlike traditional metal braces, which use brackets and wires that can irritate the mouth, restrict the foods you can eat, and make regular dental hygiene difficult, Invisalign® relies on a series of smooth, comfortable plastic aligners to straighten your teeth gently and gradually.
- Is virtually invisible, so you can straighten your teeth without others knowing it.
- Treats a wide variety of misalignment issues, including tooth crowding, spacing concerns, crossbite, overbite, and underbite.
- Leads to better periodontal health because you can brush and floss your teeth normally.
- Eliminates the risk of plaque build-up and tooth discoloration associated with traditional metal braces.
- Requires fewer office visits than other teeth straightening techniques.